- "Are you machine or being?"
- "I am both... and neither. I am my own beginning, my own ending"
- ― James T. Kirk and The Guardian of Forever (Star Trek)
- "Do you have father?"
- "Do you have a mother?"
- "Oh, you're a Self-Made Man!"
- ― Frau Pollak and an American
The user is a self-created being who owe their existence to no one other than themselves due to the fact that they brought themselves into existence unattended. Because of this, they possess godlike power and stand at the Zenith of creation and existence. With this power, they are able to be completely free of any being or law, Supreme and otherwise.
- Absolute Will
- Meta Transcendence
- Personal Mastery
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Self Sufficiency
- Most Creator Deities (Mythology)
- Atum (Egyptian Mythology)
- Bennu (Egyptian Mythology)
- Chaos/Kaos (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Khepri (Egyptian Mythology); sometimes
- Amenominakanushi (Japanese/Shinto Mythology)
- Sproutlings (Legend of Mana)
- Guardian of Forever (Star Trek)
- Ultra Comics (DC Comics); being self-narrative
- Dream Demons (Yumekui Merry)