The ability to be immune to causal interactions. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation.
- Causality Transcendence
Users' personal causality is independent from external systems. This grants them immunity to causality-related abilities, natural and supernatural laws, and essentially protects them from any unwanted effect.
- Immunity to Causality Manipulation and other effect based powers.
- Transcendence among two consistent timelines.
- Fate Immunity
- High-end Causality Manipulators may be able to bypass the immunity.
- Immunity Bypassing.
- Weak against Plot Control.
- Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Will of the Mental World (Big Order)
- Guardians (Destiny)
- Oryx (Destiny)
- K.O. (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- The High Elder Gods (SCP Foundation)
- The All-Mighty (SCP Foundation)
- Barker Sullivan (SCP Foundation)
- Mortimer J. Denning Von Kronecker (SCP Foundation)
- Mortimer J. Denning Von Kronecker/Blackbird/The Black King/The Fifth Overseer/O5-5 (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-001 - Djoric-Dmatix Proposal - Thirty Six (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-682 - Hard-to-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3930 - The Pattern Screamer (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4010 - Attempt to look at what we accomplished (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4755 - Mouth Moods (SCP Foundation)
- Gentle Pull (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- Soul Eater (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
- John Egbert (Homestuck); after touching the treasure.