- "I have kept you waiting. however, as you hoped for, i shall give you some amusement"
- ― Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
- "This is where you lose to me and die."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
- "Okay then. I want poems about Spider-Man, and I want them finished before you start, and before you start, I want a coffee."
- ― J. Jonah Jameson
- "Never ending is an ending, that is Gold Experience Requiem!!"
- ― GER to Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Causality Alteration/Control
- Causation Control/Manipulation
Users can manipulate causality, the relationship between causes and effects, allowing them to decide what happens and what doesn't, when and how. There is no need for a "why" however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself, which is at the users' command, making it one of the few powers that reasonably don't need a reason.
The causal alterations can be either specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary ones, naturally ceasing with their realization (Absolute Wish). Systemic alterations permanently change the causal structure of reality, enforcing new chains of fate upon it until the user decides otherwise (System Manipulation).
All forms of existence and phenomena rely on causality. Because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it, as they all rely on causality to work.
- Causal Link
- Causality Immunity
- Causality Infringement
- Causality Negation
- Causality Perception
- Causality Reversal
- Delayed Effect
- Effect Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Instant Effect
- Reflective Immutability
- Reiteration Inducement
- Reiteration Manipulation
- Sequence Manipulation
- Simultaneous Causality
- Quantum Causality
- Ability Creation
- Adaptive Replication
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Domino Effect
- Effect Generation
- Effect Negation
- Law Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Consequence Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Reiteration Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- System Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- Absolute Change
- Absolute Law Manipulation
- Absolute Will
- Author Authority
- Boundary Manipulation
- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Information Manipulation
- Interaction Manipulation
- Outcome Manipulation
- Programmable Powers
- Temporal Selection
- Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock
- Causality Immunity protects users from all but the strongest manipulators.
- Causality Negation allows users to undo previous causal alterations.
- Rule Transcendence provides full immunity to the laws of causality.
- Applications may require precise knowledge about the desired effects/alterations.
- May be limited to certain fields of causality, such as those only related to the user, or the part of reality they reside in.
- Some may be limited to potential effects, while others may create their own.
- SCP-001 - qntm's proposal - The Lock (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-826 - Draws You into the Book (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1425 - Star Signals (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1968 - Global Retrocausality Torus (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3287 - Anti-Baby Gas (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3664 - The Only Weapon You Need is the One in Your Head (SCP Foundation)