- "I have kept you waiting. however, as you hoped for, i shall give you some amusement"
- ― Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
- "This is where you lose to me and die."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
- "Okay then. I want poems about Spider-Man, and I want them finished before you start, and before you start, I want a coffee."
- ― J. Jonah Jameson
- "Never ending is an ending, that is Gold Experience Requiem!!"
- ― GER to Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
The power to manipulate causality. Form/Expression of Omnipotence.
- Causality Alteration/Control
- Causation Control/Manipulation
- Most Rational Expression of Omnipotence
Users can manipulate causality, the relationship between causes and effects, allowing them to decide what happens and what doesn't, when and how. There is no need for a "why" however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself, which is at the users' command, making it one of the few powers that reasonably don't need a reason.
The causal alterations can be either specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary ones, naturally ceasing with their realization (Absolute Wish). Systemic alterations permanently change the causal structure of reality, enforcing new chains of fate upon it until the user decides otherwise (System Manipulation).
All forms of existence and phenomena rely on causality. Because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it, as they all rely on causality to work.
- All Almighty Powers
- All Absolute Powers
- All Creation
- All Destruction
- All Enhancements
- All Manipulations
- Causal Link
- Causality Immunity
- Causality Infringement
- Causality Negation
- Causality Perception
- Causality Reversal
- Delayed Effect
- Effect Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Instant Effect
- Reflective Immutability
- Reiteration Inducement
- Reiteration Manipulation
- Sequence Manipulation
- Simultaneous Causality
- Quantum Causality
- Ability Creation
- Adaptive Replication
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Domino Effect
- Effect Generation
- Effect Negation
- Law Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Consequence Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Reiteration Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- System Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- Absolute Change
- Absolute Law Manipulation
- Absolute Will
- Author Authority
- Boundary Manipulation
- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Basic Level: User posses basic and usual control of the cause and effect. They have limited range on the fields of causality, though they can manipulate the causal rules of physics, science and up to warping reality with their power. These users usually have their own limitations while also they could possibly create their own by lack of knowledge and skills with their power. They can very well control destiny/events while also redefining the cause and effect rules of reality.
- Advanced Level: User possess a very high understanding, knowledge and power over cause and effect. These users can directly define and set new causal rules on reality and redefine or create new laws. They have power over metaphysical causality and can create entire systems with defining and underlying causal interactions of complex nature. They can rewrite any cause and any effect they desire and redefines various rules of logic to their favor. Users of this level of causality control, have few or almost no limitations on what they can affect with their power and has control over almost to every field of causality.
- Ultimate Level: User possess absolute and unlimited power over cause and effect in whatever its forms and types. These users can induce absolutely any effect without any logical cause or set a rational cause leading to the effect desired. The entire causal interaction and rules is completely defined by the user and there is nothing that can oppose them since they are not redefining causality rules but themselves the one source originating the cause for anything. Simply put, the user is the own cause and the effect is whatever the user's want as they are transcendent of all causality. Users of this level of causality are usually All Powerful beings or ultimately powerful beings whose outclass their entire setting. Users have no limitations on what they can do, usually is not necessary full knowledge of causality but they apply it anyway and all powers put against them are totally overriden as every effect have a cause, which is utterly under user's control.
- Event Manipulation - Those who hold control over causality, potentially holds control of every event.
- Information Manipulation - Causality users often control informations between phenomena.
- Interaction Manipulation - Causal interactions.
- Outcome Manipulation - Some users have complete control of outcomes/effects.
- Programmable Powers - Causality applications can be perfectly programmed.
- Temporal Selection - Some users can decide/select whatever they want to happen given sets of causes.
- SCP-001 - qntm's proposal - The Lock (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-826 - Draws You into the Book (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1425 - Star Signals (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1968 - Global Retrocausality Torus (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3287 - Anti-Baby Gas (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3664 - The Only Weapon You Need is the One in Your Head (SCP Foundation)