- "This is where you lose to me and die."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora
- "Okay then. I want poems about Spider-Man, and I want them finished before you start, and before you start, I want a coffee."
- ― J. Jonah Jameson (The Simpsons)
- "Never ending is an ending, that is Gold Experience Requiem!!"
- ― Giorno Giovanna to Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Causality Control
- Causation Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate causality, which is the relationship between both cause and effect, determining what action (cause) results in a given reaction (effect); this enables them to decide what, when and how a thing is achieved, without having to specify "why" it can be achieved. This is because causality determines why, which is a process under the command of the user.
Causal alterations can be specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary and time specific; their influence and presence will naturally cease with their realization (Absolute Wish). Systemic alterations are permanent; they completely change the causal structure of reality in some way. As a result, they will enforce new chains of fate upon it. That is until the user desires otherwise (System Manipulation).
All forms of existence and phenomena rely on causality. Because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it, as they all rely on causality to work.
- Causality Infringement
- Causality Negation
- Causality Perception
- Causality Reversal
- Event Order Manipulation
- Reflective Immutability
- Reiteration Inducement
- Sequence Manipulation
- Simultaneous Causality
- Ability Creation
- Adaptive Replication
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Effect Generation
- Effect Negation
- Variable Manipulation
- Consequence Creation/Removal
- Consequence Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Meta Fate Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- Causality Immunity protects users from all but the strongest manipulators.
- Causality Negation allows users to undo previous causal alterations.
- Applications may require precise knowledge about the desired effects/alterations.
- May be limited to certain fields of causality, such as those only related to the user, or the part of reality they reside in.
- Some may be limited to potential effects, while others may create their own.