The user can negate both cause and effect. This allows the user to achieve any desired effect by negating someone or something's cause and/or effect. By negating cause the user can erase effect allowing the user to alter time to a degree. By negating effect the user can either travel backwards in time to the point of cause or can remain in current point in time. Although the latter option leaves the user susceptible to the changes in time they can simply negate the effects the changes have on them.
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Restoration
- Event Negation
- Irreversible Destruction
- Reality Rejection
- Paradox Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Unavertable Death
- If the user is not careful they could cause unpredictable damage by negating certain things i.e. Negating someones birth can cause changes to the time-stream.
- If the user negates cause they will most likely negate effect as well
- Users of Chronal Anchor are immune.
- Useless against Inevitable Event Creation.
- Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Asta (Black Clover); via Demon-Destroyer Sword
- Casters of Balefire (Wheel Of Time)
- Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) via King Crimson
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- Princes/Bards of Mind (Homestuck)
- SCP-1440 - The Old Man from Nowhere (SCP Foundation)
- Demon-Destroyer Sword (Black Clover); via Causality Break