The user can dissolve any sort of organic cells, including plant, bone, or even fertile dirt and dissolve them, destroying them at a cellular or even protein level, allowing them to destroy their targets, either by a specific part or outright disintegration. They can also dissolve viral or germ-like cells from their own body for self-treatment.
Users can even overpower all forms of cellular regeneration by disintegrating cells continuously, overwhelming and negating the healing process until there is nothing to regenerate from.
- Biological Manipulation
- Cell Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- DNA Disintegration
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- If the user is not careful and/or immune they may end up disintegrating their own body as well.
- May require physical contact or implantation of poison into the target in order to disintegrate them.
- If disintegration starts from the struck portion of the body, victims can amputate said portion before it spreads, assuming it did not start at a vital point.
- If disintegration is only restricted to a certain portion of the body, then targets capable of regeneration can recover afterwards.
- Ineffective against fully-synthetic opponents, such as robots, or opponents composed of either raw energy or inorganic matter.
- Kamishini no Yari (Bleach)
- Dark Matter (D.Gray-Man)
- Bakusaiga (InuYasha)
- C4 Garuda (Naruto)
- Rinkaichū (Naruto)