The ability to manipulate center of things. Opposite to Boundary Manipulation
- Center Control
- Central Control/Manipulation
- Middle Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the center of anything, making it to change its position as they move around the being they are the center of. They can manipulate centers as in how significant the being in question is.
- Center of Mass Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Midpoint Dominance
- Reshaping by manipulating centers.
- Significance Manipulation
- Transition Manipulation of centers.
- Beginning Dominance
- Boundary Manipulation
- Conclusion Dominance
- Geometry Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- May be limited to some centers.
- User might not be able to destroy or create new centers.
- Without defensive precautions, the user remains personally vulnerable.
- Tweaking a center may have unexpected side effects.
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto)