- "Everything is octopusied."
- ― Wendy Williams, Kraken: The Curious, Exciting, and Slightly Disturbing Science of Squid
- Cephalopod Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into cephalopods including octopi, squid, cuttlefish, and nautili.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Boneless Body
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Vision
- Ink Generation
- Jet Propulsion
- Limb Regeneration
- Multiple Arms
- Poison Generation
- Pressure Resistance
- Saw Tongue
- Speed Swimming
- Coleoidea Physiology (octopi, squid and cuttlefish):
- Decapodiform Physiology (cuttlefish and squid):
- Octopodiform Physiology (octopi and vampire squid):
- Nautiloid Physiology (nautili): Shell Formation
- Tako Core Medal (Kamen Rider OOO)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.