- Chained Constructs
Users can turn chains into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the chains for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Chain Creation
- Chain Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Metal Generation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- May be unable to create chains , being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Pinhead (Hellraiser)
- Kurapika (Hunter X Hunter)
- Kushina Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Chancellor Neighsay (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Mad Treasure (One Piece)
- Takano Tagusari (Tsugumomo)
- Takumi Tagusari (Tsugumomo)