- Chain Control/Dominion/Manipulation/Mastery
- Create/generate/multiply chains.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate chains.
- Attack Powers using chains.
- Constructs Creation using chains, including walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using chains.
- Move/lift chains at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Weapon Proficiency with any chains/chain-like weapons they get on their hands.
- May be unable to create chains, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Chains will gain the weaknesses of the material they are made of.
- Unless the user can make the chains unbreakable, they are only as strong as their weakest link.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.