- Competition Creator
- Contest Generating
- Duel Making
- Game Forming
- Showdown Producing
- Tournament Creation
The user is capable of creating various kinds of challenges, whether they are games or race or sports or even a one on one battle. They are able to create challenges and contests that are not bound by reality and are able to manipulate them in ways they see fit. The user if possess the proper powers that are made for the challenges they declare, they would be at a major advantage over their opponents. If the users defeats their opponents, they would be able gain whatever the challenge decrees be the prize at the end. The user may manipulate how the rules work, become empowered or gain advantage of the terrain in an area/map. The user can create all sorts of games, deathmatch, capture the flag, domination, hide and seek, and strategy games.
The user may create challenges, and have others perform them for their entertainment.
- Arena Empowerment
- Battlefield Adaption
- Battlefield Creation
- Conquest Empowerment
- Defeat Inducement
- Environmental Manipulation
- Game Teleportation
- Law Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Powerful Objects often play a part.
- Superpower Manipulation
- Reality Playing
- Reward Granting
- Rule Bending
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- Video Game Materialization
- Video Game Physics
- Victory Inducement
- One who declares a challenge may not always be in control of them or how her are played out.
- The user may not always have the authority to declare such challenges.
- Risk of losing at the user's own game.
- If the user loses the challenge may suffer consequences for the defeat like death or losing their powers or etc.
- Game Over
- Xiaolin Showdown (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Mortal Kombat (Mortal Kombat)
- Fields of Justice (League of Legends)
- Magical Duel (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Grand Magic Tournament (Fairy Tail)
- Luchada (Mucha Lucha)
- Mario Party Franchise (Nintendo)
- Twisted Metal (Twisted Metal series)
- Shadow Games (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Super Smash Bros. Battles (SuperSmash Bros. series)
- Davy Back Fight (One Piece)
- The Master of Games (Teen Titans)
- Calypso (Twisted Metal)
- Maximillion J. Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat)
- The Elder Gods (Mortal Kombat)
- Summoners (League of Legends)
- Shunsui (Bleach); via Zanpakuto
- Wielders of Shen Gong Wu (Xiolin Showdown)
- Master Hand (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Crazy Hand (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Bobobo (Bobobo Bo-Bo Bobo); via Bobobo Roulette