- "For those here who have the power to be able to duel those on the Musashi, all of us, and all of you, and others, many others, many more, so very many more things that I still don't know about, among all of us! Let's find out who's the strongest out there!"
- ― Toori Aoi (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- "One shall stand, one shall fall."
- ― Optimus Prime (Transformers)
The power to create a state of challenges and or tournaments for great glory, prizes, status, or unimaginable power.
- Competition Creator
- Contest Generating
- Duel Making
- Game Forming
- Showdown Producing
- Tournament Creation
The user is capable of creating various kinds of challenges, whether they are games or race or sports or even a one on one battle. They are able to create challenges and contests that are not bound by reality and are able to manipulate them in ways they see fit. The user if possess the proper powers that are made for the challenges they declare, they would be at a major advantage over their opponents. If the users defeats their opponents, they would be able gain whatever the challenge decrees be the prize at the end. The user may manipulate how the rules work, become empowered or gain advantage of the terrain in an area/map. The user can create all sorts of games, deathmatch, capture the flag, domination, hide and seek, and strategy games.
The user may create challenges, and have others perform them for their entertainment.
- Adaptive Difficulty
- Arena Empowerment
- Battlefield Adaption
- Battlefield Creation
- Conquest Empowerment
- Defeat Inducement
- Difficulty Manipulation
- Game Creation
- Game Teleportation
- Law Manipulation
- Quest Manipulation
- Reality Playing
- Reward Granting
- Rule Bending
- Stalemate Inducement
- Terrain Manipulation
- Video Game Materialization
- Video Game Physics
- Victory Inducement
- Environment Manipulation
- Game Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- Victory Manipulation
- Video Game Manipulation
- Both parties may need to agree to the challenge for it to be in effect.
- One who declares a challenge may not always be in control of them or how they are played out.
- The user may not always have the authority to declare such challenges.
- Risk of losing at the user's own game.
- If the user loses the challenge may suffer consequences for the defeat like death, losing their powers, etc.
- Game Over.
- Xiaolin Showdown (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Mortal Kombat (Mortal Kombat)
- Fields of Justice (League of Legends)
- Magical Duel (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Spell Card Duels (Touhou Project)
- Grand Magic Tournament (Fairy Tail)
- Luchada (Mucha Lucha)
- Mario Party Franchise (Nintendo)
- Twisted Metal (Twisted Metal series)
- Shadow Games (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Super Smash Bros. Battles (SuperSmash Bros. series)
- Davy Back Fight (One Piece)