The ability to gain strength from chanting. Variation of Affinity.
- Applause Empowemrment
- Chanting Affinity
- Cheering Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the applause, cheering and chanting of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from chanting or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Arena Empowerment
- Desire Manipulation
- Desire Inducement
- Desire Amplification
- Prayer Empowerment
- Siren Song
- Become weak from lack of chanting/cheering.
- May require a large population to chant for the user to become stronger.
- Something desirable like music will be required to chant the user.
- Like Persuasion, the user requires to hear and the people to speak.
- May need to be named during the chant.
- Aureolus Izzard (A Certain Magical Index); via Gregorian Chant
- Mask De Masculine (Bleach)
- Ember McLain (Danny Phantom)
- Brianne de Chateau (DragonBall Super)
- Thaumaturges (Wizard 101)