- Chaos Projection
The user can release/use chaos/chaotic forces to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Chaos Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of chaos.
- Chaos Beam Emission: Release beams of chaos.
- Chaos Blast Attacks: Release chaos over a specific target area.
- Chaos Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of chaos.
- Chaos Breath: Discharge chaos from the mouth.
- Chaos Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Chaos Cutting: Use chaos entropy to cut opponents.
- Chaos Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with chaos.
- Chaos Pillar Projection: Project chaos pillars.
- Chaos Spike Projection: Project chaos spikes.
- Chaos Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of chaos.
- Chaos Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of chaos.
- Chaos Wave Emission: Send out a wave of chaos that repels everything.
- Expanding Chaos Bolts: Project chaos that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Chaos Blasts: Release blasts of chaos in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release chaos blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of chaos.
- Omnidirectional Chaos Waves: Send out a wave of chaos in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit chaos from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of chaos that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release chaos blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release chaos blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of chaos.
- Zap: A tiny short release of chaos to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Chaos Manipulation
- Chaos Energy Manipulation
- Entropy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Mega Man (Archie's Mega Man); via the Chaos Emeralds
- Various characters (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Dr. Finitevus
- Chthon (Marvel Comics)
- Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
- Wiccan/Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
- Twin Masters (Hero: 108)
- Sailor Galaxia/Chaos Galaxia (Sailor Moon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.