The user is immune to anything that can be considered chaotic, including all chaotic influences, activities, beings and essences. Nothing chaotic will be able to affect them, although things that are neutral, or not associated with chaos can still harm user.
- Because the users are fundamentally incompatible with chaos, actions that are considered chaotic or disorderly may affect them negatively.
- Elena (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
- Heron Tribe Royal Family (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
- Rafiel (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
- Mist (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)