- "To choose order over disorder, or disorder over order, is to accept a trip composed of both the creative and the destructive. But to choose the creative over the destructive is an all-creative trip composed of both order and disorder. To accomplish this, one need only accept creative disorder along with, and equal to, creative order, and also willing to reject destructive order as an undesirable equal to destructive disorder."
- ― The Principia Discordia
- Chaos and Order Incarnate
- The Chaos and Order Balancer/Binder
- The Chaotic and Orderly
- The Harmonious/Perfect Balancer
The user is both chaotic and orderly, being in charge of anything that's associated with order and freedom, and they are able to control both freely in any way they desire. The user tends to have a unique outlook that too much chaos will result in disastrous consequences, while too much order will result in no fun whatsoever, meaning balancing both of them out is essential to the status quo. Even though the user embodies the aforementioned opposites, they also have all the chaotic and orderly powers they need to achieve warping reality.
- Equinox (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Logos (Marvel Comics)