- Charge Acceleration
- Charging Expedition
- Cooldown Acceleration/Reduction
- Energy Charging Acceleration
The user can accelerate/reduce the amount of time that is needed to charge an attack. This can also alternatively charge the amount of time it takes to recharge a machine of any kind with energy when it is low or empty.
- Time Acceleration (for charged attacks and recharging machines only)
- Charged Attacks
- Electricity Generation
- Energy Blast
- Energy Manipulation
- Kinetic Charging
- Particle Beam Emission
- Momentum Charge
- Projectile Enhancement
- Self-Power Augmentation
- May have limits as to how much faster charging accelerates.
- May still take time to charge even after acceleration.
See also: Cooldown Manipulation
- Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- Galen Marek/Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) via Battle Meditation