- Altruism Embodiment
- Altruism/Charity Incarnate
- Altruism/Charity Personification
- The Charitable
The user of this power can become the embodiment of Charity, they are able to help and mend to those people who needs help via different ways. They may be able to convert their charitable works and actions into a sort of energy to become a weapon or an attacking offense and also making it become a support to others as well as defense from any opposing powers of this embodiment.
Thomas Aquinas understood Charity as "the friendship of man for God", which "unites us to God". Further, Aquinas holds that "the habit of charity extends not only to the love of God, but also to the love of our neighbor". It is the selfless, unconditional, and voluntary loving-kindness such as helping one's neighbors. See Three Theological Virtues and Charity.
- Blessing Inducement
- Charity Empowerment
- Charity Inducement
- Charity Manipulation
- Holy Voice
- Luck Bestowal
- Angel Physiology
- Archangel Physiology
- Concept Embodiment
- Good Embodiment
- Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Virtue Embodiment
- Virtue Inducement
- Users' may be overpowered by users' of Greed Embodiment and Hatred Embodiment.
- People might take advantage of their generosity.
- Jesus Christ (Judaism/Christianity)
- God (Judaism/Christianity)
- God the Holy Spirit (Judaism/Christianity)
- Lucky Clover (Barbie: Dreamtopia)
- Azmaria Hendricks (Chrono Crusade)
- Gou Kankai (Reikenzan)
- Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)