The ability to manipulate chemical energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation.
- Chemical Reaction Energy Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the chemical energies, i.e., the energies that are naturally stored in chemical bonds. Sources of stored chemical energy include batteries, biomass, fuel substances (gasoline, petroleum, coal). When a chemical reaction occurs, the chemical energy releases into the surrounding area, often taking on new forms like heat, light, sound or kinetic energy. As a side effect of the reaction, the original substance source transforms into a new material.
- Chemical Reaction Immunity
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- User may not have control over what new type of energy occurs from the chemical reaction.
- May produce dangerous substances or energies from altering chemical bonds.
- Cannonball (Marvel Comics)
- Jetstream (Marvel Comics)
- Crystal (Marvel Comics)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Shu (One Piece)
- Kid Rot (Grossology)
- Gutrot (Ben 10: Omniverse)