The power to mutate with the use of chemicals. Sub-power of Science Attuned Physiology.
The user can become abominably stronger with a different variety of powers with the use of any chemicals. They can increase their own strength and other physical capabilities, grow extra limbs or tentacles or wings or anything that may be related to animal DNA. The user can even use chemical based attacks.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Chemical Absorption
- DNA Replication
- Drug Usage
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhancing Mutation
- Genetic Mutation
- Infection Empowerment
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Inducement
- Organic Physiology
- Potion Creation
- The chemical effects may ware off after a short period of time.
- The user may die if exposed to such a dangerous chemical compound.
- Professor Putricide (Warcraft)
- Pete Clarner (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Fromula X (House of The Dead)
- Bane (DC Comics)
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Series)
- Pop Fizz (Skylanders: Giants)
- Dr. N. Brio (Crash Bandicoot)
- Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde (Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)
- Dante (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
- Mutagen (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Chemical X (The Powerpuff Girls)