The power to manipulate chess. Variation of Board Game Manipulation.
- Chess Control
User can move, shape and manipulate the game of chess; including chessboards and chess pieces. The user can not only move the pieces on an active game of chess, but can also bend, break, or create new rules to the game on a whim.
Some users can manifest and control the conceptual properties of chess into reality.
- Game Creation limited to chess materials.
- Manipulate the properties of chess.
- Repair chess materials.
- Move/lift chess materials.
- Object Constructs using chess materials.
- Rule Creation limited to chess.
- Rule Bending limited to chess.
- Rule Breaking limited to chess.
- May be unable to create chess materials, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May need to be well verse in the game of chess to use the ability effectively