|Line 150:||Line 150:|
*Might need to mimic the rules of
*Might need to mimic the rules of ; meaning they can be defeated by winning a game of chess against them.
**Might need to mimic the limited movement of their chess pieces.
Revision as of 19:51, 27 January 2019
The power to use the abilities of archetypal chess pieces.
- Chess Piece Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into at least one of the sixteen pieces of the Chess. Each piece has certain abilities that are drawn directly from their abilities in the game and some that are conceptually connected to them.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Population Control
- Supreme Voice
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Generation
- Life Mastery
- Supernatural Beauty
- Divine Power or Demonic Power
- Divine Weaponry or Demonic Weaponry
- Enhanced Speed
- Energy Circle Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Magic Books
- Flash Step
- Weapon Proficiency
- Animal Empathy
- Authority second to the king and queens.
- Penetration & Protection
- Fortress Physiology
- Enhanced Crafting
- Mechanical Intuition
- Enhanced Combat
- Mode Switching
- Sacrificial Creation
If the user is/becomes a chess-piece, they gain:
- Defunct Physiology
- Metal Mimicry, Plastic Mimicry, Rock Mimicry or Wood Mimicry depending on the material they are made of.
- Might need to mimic the rules of chess; meaning they can be defeated by winning a game of chess against them.
- Might need to mimic the limited movement of their chess pieces.
See Also: Chess Motifs.