- Ki/Qi Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use chi attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Chi Bolts: Project chi that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Chi Blasts: Release blasts of chi in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release chi blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Chi Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of chi.
- Chi Beam Emission: Release beams of chi.
- Chi Blast: Release chi over a specific target area.
- Chi Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of chi.
- Chi Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of chi.
- Chi Breath: Discharge chi blasts from mouth.
- Chi Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Chi Cutting: Uses chi to cut opponents.
- Chi Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with chi.
- Chi Pillar Projection: Project chi pillars.
- Chi Spike Projection: Project chi spikes.
- Chi Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of chi.
- Chi Wave Emission: Send out a wave of chi that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of chi.
- Omnidirectional Chi Waves: Send out a wave of chi in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit chi from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of chi that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release chi blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release chi blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of chi.
- Zap: A tiny short release of chi to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Chi Augmentation
- Chi Manipulation
- Chi Projection
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Attacks
- Projectile Enhancement
- Overuse could exhaust/injure the user.
- May take time to build up chi for attack.
- May require martial arts training.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Chi Absorption could negate power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.