The power to mask one's chi potential. Sub-power of Chi Manipulation.
- Chi/Qi Masking
User can hide their chi to hide their full battle potential or to avoid being detected.
- Chi Invisibility - High-level users can completely erase their presence and become visually invisible
- User can still be detected by other means, such as telepathy.
- If the user engages in a battle, they will need to power up by gathering ki.
- Ki Concealment Users (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Numerous Characters (Dragon Ball series)
- Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
- Ninja-G/Blindside (Valiant Entertainment); formerly
- Numerous Characters (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.