- Ki/Qi Constructs
Users can turn chi into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the chi for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create chi, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Construct capability may be dependent on user's physical condition.
- Various Ki Users (Dragon Ball)
- Various Ki Users (Fatal Fury)
- Victor Alvarez/Power Man (Marvel Comics)
- Various Ki Users (The King of Fighters)
- Shen, The Eye of Twilight (League of Legends)
- Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
- Various Ki Users (Street Fighter)
- Bao and Fan Tong (Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny); via Black Tortoise and Red Phoenix chi