The power to heal using chi. Sub-power of Chi Manipulation. Variation of Healing and Life-Force Healing. Not to be confused with Spiritual Healing.
User can heal oneself and others using chi.
- Extensive use could exhaust and/or damage the user.
- Disruption of chi flow could diminish and/or negate healing.
- May take time to build up enough chi to properly heal.
- Waterbenders (Avatar series); via bending
- Uncle Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Wild Flower/Chai Ka (Jade Empire)
- Various Kung Fu Masters (Kung Fu Panda)
- Iron Fist (Marvel Comics)
- Victor Alvarez/Power Man (Marvel Comics)
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- Hou Ken (Kingdom)
Waterbenders (Avatar series) can heal wounds by redirecting energy paths/chi throughout the body by using Waterbending.
Uncle Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures) transfers Jade's chi into Tohru to restore him following the Jiangshi's attack.
Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Marvel Comics) using chi to help speed up Dakota North's healing.
Danny Rand (Marvel Cinematic Universe) uses his chi to heal Colleen Wing.
Hou Ken (Kingdom) using Qigong to heal a dying Ri Boku.