- Nature's Arsenal
- Plant Constructs
User can change plants, flowers, trees, etc., into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Papyrokinetic Constructs: Create constructs out of paper.
- Xylokinetic Constructs - Create constructs out of wood.
- May be unable creating plants, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Wildvine (Ben 10)
- Charlotte Chuhlhourne (Bleach); via Rosa Blanca
- John Steinbeck (Bungou Stray Dogs); grapevines
- Bushroot (Darkwing Duck)
- Azuma (Fairy Tail)
- Droy (Fairy Tail)
- Laki Olietta (Fairy Tail)
- Van Kleiss (Generator Rex)
- Ueki Kosuke (Law Of Ueki)
- Wood Release users (Naruto)
- Lily Carnation (One Piece)
- Flora (Winx Club)
- Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)
- World-Class Items (Overlord)