- Plant Whip Generation
User can create plant whips from nothing or by shaping the existing plants and use them to drown their targets by wrapping them up in their whips.
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Chlorokinetic Combat
- Chlorokinetic Constructs
- Organic Whip Generation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Weaponry
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- May may be unable creating plants, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the user's skill and power, some may need near-constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on the range.
- Methanosians (Ben 10 Series); after blossoming
- Palmon (Digimon)
- Rosemon (Digimon)
- Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Hermit Purple
- Drupe (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- Various Grass-type Pokémons (Pokémon)
- Boom Bloom (Skylanders)
- Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Males of Cosmo's species/Metarex commanders (Sonic X); in first Final Mova transformation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.