- Chocolate Projection
The user can release/use chocolate to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Chocolate Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of chocolate.
- Chocolate Beam Emission: Release beams of a chocolate.
- Chocolate Blast: Release chocolate over a specific target area.
- Chocolate Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of chocolate.
- Chocolate Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of chocolate.
- Chocolate Breath: Discharge chocolate blasts from mouth.
- Chocolate Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Chocolate Cutting: Use chocolate to cut opponents.
- Chocolate Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with chocolate.
- Chocolate Pillar Projection: Project chocolate pillars.
- Chocolate Spike Projection: Project chocolate spikes.
- Chocolate Vision: Emit chocolate from one's eyes.
- Chocolate Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of chocolate.
- Chocolate Wave Emission: Send out a wave of chocolate that repels everything.
- Expanding Chocolate Bolts: Project chocolate that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Chocolate Blasts: Release blasts of chocolate in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release chocolate blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of chocolate.
- Omnidirectional Chocolate Waves: Send out a wave of chocolate in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of chocolate that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release chocolate blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release chocolate blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of chocolate to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging using chocolate.
- Chocolate Manipulation
- Chocolate Mimicry
- Food Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of chocolate to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users can be overpowered by Heat-based Abilities.
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Big Choco (The Munchables)
- Chocolate Milk (The Binding Of Isaac)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.