- Chromodynamic Binding Energy Control/Manipulation
- Chromodynamic Energy Control
- Gluon Binding Energy Control/Manipulation
- Quantum Chromodynamic (QCD) Binding Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the chromodynamic energy, the energy of the strong force field. Matter is made up of subatomic particles. Elementary particles (quarks) combine to form composite particles known as hadrons; the most stable of which are protons and neutrons. Gluons, another type of elementary particle, mediate the strong force’s energy field. Chromodynamic energy is the main contributive factor to the hadrons’ mass. One who has control over this type of energy could effectively manipulate any type of matter that they wish.
- Binding Energy Manipulation
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Color Charge Manipulation
- Matter Creation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Strong Force Generation
- Surface Energy Manipulation
- Total Conversion
- Matter Manipulation
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Quantum Energy Manipulation
- Quark Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Users of Anti-Energy Manipulation/Charged Particle Absorption/Energy Absorption/Energy Drain/Subatomic Manipulation/Strong Force Manipulation may be able to defeat the user.
- May be limited to controlling one’s own energy.
- May be useless without any matter to affect.
- May require direct contact with material for power to work.
- Meisa Ichikawa (Coppelion)
- Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Doctor Manhattan (DC Comics)
- Ryand'r/Darkfire (DC Comics)
- Clifford Zmeck/Major Force (DC Comics)
- Io the Wisp (Dota 2)
- Amestrian Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Han Daewi (The God of High School)
- Okhwang (The God of High School)
- Power Cosmic Users (Marvel Comics)