- "Because that's how I see the universe. Every waking second, I can see what is, what was, what could be, what must not. That's the burden of a Time Lord, Donna. And I'm the only one left."
- ― The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Chronokinetic Vision/Sight
- Chrono Sense/Sight
- Temporal Sense/Sight/View/Vision
- Time Sense/Sight/View/Vision
The user can see any point in time, from only a few seconds or minutes into the future and/or past, up to events all throughout time, whether that be along their own timelines or along the timelines of others.
- Causality Perception
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Omnichronal Perception
- Temporal Awareness
- Temporal Presence
- Time Manipulation
- May not have conscious control over what they see.
- May only be able to perceive time subconsciously.
- May be unable to prevent something that will occur in the future (i.e. the death of a friend or family member.)
- May not be able to see the past before their own birth.
- May not be able to see the future after their death.
- May see the past, present, and future simultaneously, which can be dangerous as the constant stream of information may overload their senses/brains.
- May only be able to see the most probable future or past with respect to themselves, but not all possible futures of pasts.
- May be only be able to perceive all possible futures or past, but can't determine the current future or past.
- Spaceballs: The VHS (Spaceballs)
- Suiguutou (Twelve Kingdoms)
- The Millennium Necklace (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.