- Chrono Constructs
- Temporal Constructs
- Time Constructs
Users can turn time into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
The user can even create anything that is out of any period of the timeline.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the time for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Energy Constructs
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Time Compression
- Time Infusion
- Time Manipulation
- Universal Force Constructs
- May be unable to create time, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases, constructs will return into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Eon (Ben 10 series)
- Clockwork (Danny Phantom)
- Ultear (Fairy Tail)
- Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
- Young Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ren Fujii/Yatou Tenma (Shinza Bansho series)
- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)