- "Midas they say possess'd the art of old; of turning whatsoe'er he touched to gold."
- ― King Midas
- Alchemy (Heroes)
- Gold Transformation/Transmutation
- Golden/Midas Touch
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into gold.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Gold Manipulation
- Gold Mimicry
- Metal Transmutation
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be either temporary or permanently irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Transmutation Immunity
- Hand of Midas (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
- Golden Egg (Angry Birds Stella TV series)
- Hand of Midas (Tomb Raider)
- Jeepers Watch (Freakazoid)
- Gol-Gol Fruit (One Piece)
- Golden Frying Pan (Team Fortress 2)
- Golden Wrench (Team Fortress 2)
- Alchemy Coin (Shovel Knight)
- Philosopher’s Stone (Various Sources)
- Style Queen's scepter (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Midas Hound (Power Rangers Zeo)
- Alchemist 5000 (Johnny Test)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.