Ability to use the abilities of Chupacabra. Variation of Cryptid Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can transform into a chupacabra, most commonly described as a reptile-like creature, appearing to have leathery or scaly greenish-gray skin and sharp spines or quills running down its back. It is approximately 3-4 feet (1-1.2 m) high, and stands and hops in a similar fashion to a kangaroo. This variety is said to have a dog or panther-like nose and face, a forked tongue, and large fangs. It is said to hiss and screech when alarmed, as well as leave behind a sulfuric stench. When it screeches, some reports assert that the chupacabra's eyes glow an unusual red which gives the witnesses nausea.
Another description of chupacabras, although not as common, describes a strange breed of wild dog. This form is mostly hairless and has a pronounced spinal ridge, unusually pronounced eye sockets, fangs, and claws. It is claimed that this breed might be an example of a dog-like reptile.
Unlike conventional predators, the chupacabra is said to drain all of the animal's blood (and sometimes organs) usually through three holes in the shape of an upside-down triangle or through one or two holes
- Blood Consumption
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Leap
- Spike Protrusion
See Also: Chupacabra.
- Charlie (Dexter's Laboratory)
- The Chupacabra (Folklore)
- Chupachabra (Generator Rex)
- El Toro (Jackie Chan Adventures); temporarily
- Chupacabra (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Chupacabra (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic IDW Comics)
- Chupacabra (Pathfinder)
- Chupacabra (Phineas and Ferb)
- Chupacabra (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare)
- SCP-2636 - The Last Daughter of Thsassashan'aa (SCP Foundation)
- Chupacabra (The Secret Saturdays)
- Tupai (Touhou Project)