- Circular Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore how circular motion works, making it so when turning, the user can turn tracing any shape like a star or a square instead of a circle. Also, the user can move in another direction other than the one they go in when they stop turning, changing the tangential direction of their motion. The user is also able to keep moving in a circular direction, even when they are not exerting a force.
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Angle Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Directional Manipulation
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Spatial Defiance
- Spatial Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Vector Defiance
- Vector Manipulation
- May not be able to ignore circular moves completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore circular moves.
- Can still be affected by other factors or physical concepts.
- The Line (The Dot and the Line: A Romance in Lower Mathematics)