- "Our civilization thrived for ages. But what is the life of one race, compared to the vast stretches of Cosmic Time? We knew that one day we would be gone and that nothing of us would survive."
- ― Ancient Humanoids (Star Trek: TNG)
- "We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on Earth are like a shadow, gone so soon without a trace"
- ― King David (The Bible)
- Civilization Removal
User can erase/remove any/all traces of civilization and its many myriad aspects, either by destroying them, erasing them or simply removing them entirely. Any thing that is represented by civilization will be erased, whether its art, culture, society, economy, technology, tools, communications, etc.
This may lead to anarchy or possibly a version of the dark ages.
- Anarchy Inducement
- Chaos Inducement
- Concept Destruction
- Discord Inducement
- Poverty Inducement
- Stability Manipulation
- Absolute Destruction
- Anarchy Embodiment
- Civilization Manipulation
- Domain Destruction
- Ice Age Manipulation
- Phenomenon Elimination
- Eve (18if); once fully awakened
- King of Siam-Sid (Full Metal Alchemist: Curse of the Crimson Elixir); as punishment for soul creation.
- Kagari (Rewrite); via Salvation
- SCP-804 - World Without Man (SCP Foundation)
- Mana Cannon (Tales of Phantasia)