The power to feel things outside the range of normal perception. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Gitchy feelin' (Bone Comics)
User can feel in a way that isn't connected to their physical senses, on distances beyond their normal ranges or being able to sense things that are beyond their normal tactile range.
- Air Current Sense
- Atomic Vision perceive the focal points most vulnerable to pressure interaction.
- Danger Intuition
- Empathy allows the user to feel other people's emotions.
- Extrasensory Perception
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intuitive Perception can intuitively understand what to do, where to go and how to act and react in any given situation based on personal desire
- Leadership Intuition
- Mental Projection
- Psychometry make hypercognative leaps in understanding via gleaning history of past, present and future subjects through experiential stimuli.
- Psionic Intuition
- Psychic Intelligence tapping into psychic energy fields in order to increase ESP to garner new insight.
- Racial Memory
- Seismic Sense
- Supernatural Touch
- Telepathy allows the user to feel other people's thoughts.
- Telekinesis the expansion and extending sensory output beyond limited physical olfactory range.
- Water Sense
- Weakness Detection
- May not be able to fully understand information obtained.
- May not be able to obtain personal information.
- May be limited in the amount of information obtainable or have difficulty finding some information.
- Rose Harvestar (Bone Comics)
- Willies Users (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Erik Killraven (Marvel Comics)
- Jonothan Raven (Marvel Comics)