- "Time's not a line. It's a circle or a figure eight or a goddamn Slinky. If you can believe that, I don't know why you can't believe that someone might be able to glimpse something farther along the Slinky."
- ― Maggie Stiefvater (The Dream Thieves)
The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Clear Seeing/Vision
- Mind's Sight
- Remote Viewing
- Second Sight
- Telepathic Perspective
The user can gain direct visual information about an object, person, location, or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes.
They can 'see' spiritual/psychic beings and perceive the 'presence', emotions, thoughts, and memories of others. Some users can project themselves into the spiritual world.
- Dream Scrying: to dream actual ongoing far-off events.
- Psychic Navigation: to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
- Shared Vision: to view another user of clairvoyance sight.
- Visual Linking: to link one's vision to others.
- Astral Projection
- Aura Reading
- Extrasensory Perception
- Flawless Clairvoyance
- Sensory Scrying
- Observation Detection
- Tracking Evasion
- Users usually have to imagine their targets as opposed to actual images.
- Requires concentration.
- May happen unexpectedly.
See Also: Seers.
- Enchanted Mirror (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)
- The Guru's Moon Stone (Sly Cooper)
- Cat’s Eye Starfire Gem (Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic)
- Glare Glare no Mi (One Piece)
- The Polaroid (The Lost Room)
- Galadriel's Mirror (The Lord of the Rings)