- "Time's not a line. It's a circle or a figure eight or a goddamn Slinky. If you can believe that, I don't know why you can't believe that someone might be able to glimpse something farther along the Slinky."
- ― Maggie Stiefvater (The Dream Thieves)
The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Clear Seeing/Vision
- Mind's Sight
- Psychic Premonition
- Remote Viewing
- Seeing the Unknown
- Second Sight
- Telepathic Perspective
The user can gain direct visual information about an object, person, location, or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and may be able to 'see' spiritual/psychic beings.
- Dream Scrying: to dream actual ongoing far-off events.
- Elemental Scrying: pick up on desired items of interest through natural divination.
- Psychic Navigation: to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
- Shared Vision: to view another user of clairvoyance sight.
- Visual Linking: to link one's vision to others.
- Enhanced Senses: Can see over millions of miles, hear everything, and sense an incoming attack.
- Astral Projection
- Extrasensory Perception
- Flawless Clairvoyance
- Chrono Vision
- Sensory Scrying
- Observation Detection
- Tracking Evasion
- Users usually have to imagine their targets as opposed to actual images.
- Requires concentration.
- May happen unexpectedly.
- May only be able to see people or places they've seen before.
- Range may be restricted.
See Also: Seers.
- Enchanted Mirror (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)
- Wicked Witch of the West's magic eye (The Muppets' Wizard of Oz)
- The Guru's Moon Stone (Sly Cooper)
- Cat’s Eye Starfire Gem (Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic)
- Glare Glare no Mi (One Piece)
- The Polaroid (The Lost Room)
- Galadriel's Mirror (The Lord of the Rings)