The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Mind's Sight
- Remote Viewing
- Second Sight
- Telepathic Perspective
The user can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and allows them to hear things at distances.
User can sense/see/hear spiritual/psychic beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts and memories of others. Some users can project themselves onto the spiritual world.
- Dream Scrying: to dream actual ongoing far-off events.
- Psychic Navigation: to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
- Shared Vision: to view another user of clairvoyance sight.
- Visual Linking: to link one's vision to others.
- Astral Projection
- Aura Reading
- Extrasensory Perception
- Sensory Scrying
- Users usually have to imagine their targets, no actual images shown..
- Requires concentration.
- May happen unexpectedly.
- Tracking Evasion
- Daphne Yewbeam (Charlie Bone)
- Eustacia Yewbeam (Charlie Bone)
- Shota (Sword of Truth series)
- Jayfeather (Warriors)
- Dumathoin (Forgotten Realms)
- Seers (Mythology/Folklore)
- Prelate.Zeratul (Storm of the Imperial Sanctum)
- Hakutaku (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Enchanted Mirror (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)
- The Guru's Moon Stone (Sly Cooper)