- "There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity...and beyond."
- ― Control Voice (The Outer Limits)
- Clarity Control
- Opacity Manipulation/Control
- Optical Fluoroscopy
- Transparency Manipulation/Control
User can manipulate the opacity, transparency and translucency of an object, making objects that are opaque transparent like glass, or vice versa. They can make objects transparent on one side while the other side remains opaque. When an object is transparent or clear, the user can manipulate the object so it gets "clouded", "fogged" or blurred so that the object is semi-transparent (translucent) or opaque.
- Color Saturation Manipulation
- Penetration Vision
- Transparency Inducement
- Can be used to see through objects
- Can be used to make objects opaque and not able to be seen through
- Can make objects translucent, so that objects are somewhat able to be seen through
- Can make one side of an object transparent while the other side remains opaque
- Can be used to keep light from getting in a room
- Color Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- X-Radiation Manipulation
- Cannot change the color of the object.
- May be hard to change the clarity of thick objects.
- The intensity of this power may depend on the user's strength and skill.
- Yunoha Thrul (Aquarion Evol)
- Glassteel (AD&D)