- Clay Projection
The user can release/use clay to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Clay Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of clay.
- Clay Beam Emission: Release beams of a clay.
- Clay Blast: Release clay over a specific target area.
- Clay Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of clay.
- Clay Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of clay by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Clay Breath: Discharge clay blasts from mouth.
- Clay Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Clay Cutting: Use clay to cut opponents.
- Clay Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with clay.
- Clay Pillar Projection: Project clay pillars.
- Clay Spike Projection: Project clay spikes.
- Clay Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of clay.
- Clay Wave Emission: Send out a wave of clay that repels everything.
- Expanding Clay Bolts: Project clay that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Clay Blasts: Release blasts of clay in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release clay blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of clay.
- Omnidirectional Clay Waves: Send out a wave of clay in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit clay from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of clay that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release clay blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release clay blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of clay.
- Zap: A tiny short release of clay to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Art Attacks
- Clay Manipulation
- Dirt Manipulation
- Earth Attacks
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sand Manipulation
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of clay to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.