The power to manipulate clay. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Clay Molding
- Terra-Cotta Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate clay/clay minerals, separated into three or four main groups of clays: kaolinite, montmorillonite-smectite, illite, and chlorite, which is not always considered a clay, sometimes being classified as a separate group within the phyllosilicates.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through clay or leaving a tunnel.
- Clay Attacks
- Clay Constructs
- Clay Generation
- Clay Solidification
- Manipulate the properties of clay.
- Repair objects of clay.
- Move/lift clay at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Remove and/or purify the pollutants from water/air.
- Clay Mimicry
- Clay Transmutation
- Earth Aura
- Geokinetic Combat using clay.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using clay.
- Healing Earth using clay.
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the clay.
- Terraportation using clay.
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of clay or clay-based materials (bricks).
- Earth Manipulation
- Mud Manipulation
- Putty Manipulation
Conceptually clay is associated with:
- May be unable to create clay, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Enju (InuYasha)
- Urasue (InuYasha)
- Puppet Master (Marvel)
- Deidara (Naruto Shippuden); via Explosive Clay Minions
- Gargamel (The Smurfs)
- The Smurflings (The Smurfs)
- Clay Master (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Cameo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Judgement