- Clay Body/Physiology
- Lutumkinetic Body/Mimicry/Physiology
The user is made up of or can transform their body completely into clay. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of clay, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Users abilities depend on the level of moisture they contain: semi-solid clay can simply absorb most attacks and even enemies or items, it is malleable and nearly impossible to actually hurt; dry clay is nearly stone-like in hardness but fragile.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
Dry Clay form:
Semi-Solid Clay form:
- Amorphous Physiology
- Attack Absorption
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects
- Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Malleable Anatomy
- Brick Mimicry
- Soil Mimicry: Instead of clay user becomes soil/dirt, this power may grant some amount of Plant Mimicry as well:
- Amorphous Physiology
- Clay Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using clay.
- Golem Creation- many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Has a high likelihood of slowing down the user.
- May be restricted to being either wet or dry.
- May need outside source for moisture.
- May be vulnerable to heat-based attacks such as Incineration.
- Mister Shifter (Sonic the Comic)
- Klayens (The Neverhood)
- Terra (Cybersix)
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Elemental Hero Clayman (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Bo Hweemuth/Claylossus (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
- Golems (Discworld)
- All Clay Fighters (Clay Fighters)
- All characters (Gumby series)
- Emeth (Monster Musume Online)
- Nick Park (The Simpsons)
- Baltoy/Claydol (Pokemon Series)
- Clay Blob (Battle For Dream Island)