- Hygiene Inducement
- Neatness Inducement
- Tidiness Inducement
- Sanitation Inducement
The user is capable of cleaning up any dirty or messy situation. Any substance is cleaned up such as oil, garbage, and mud can be cleaned up in an instant and the user can even induce the same state to another. To simplify the user's ability allows them to vanish, purify and clean anything that is dirty.
- Bubble Manipulation
- Cleanliness Empowerment
- Cleanliness Manipulation
- Frictionless Skin
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Snow Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Dirtiness Empowerment
- Dirtiness Inducement
- Pollution Manipulation
- The user might not be able to clean permanent dirty spots.
- Unless the user has Contaminant Immunity, they might run the risk of becoming infected with toxic substances.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Tsuru (One Piece)
- Kalifa (One Piece)
- F.L.U.D.D (Super Mario Sunshine)
- Señor CleanFist (Cyanide & Happiness Shorts)
- Very Clean Guy/Pablo (Backyardigans)
- Experiment 010 "Felix" (Lilo & Stitch)
- Experiment 505 "Ploot" (Lilo & Stitch)
- Dee-Dee's and Dexter's Mom (Dexter's Laboratory)
- M-O (WALL-E)
- Ammonia Pine (Darkwing Duck)
- Witches/Warlocks (The Sims 2: Apartment Life); via "Cleanus Corpus"
- Genies while freed (The Sims 3: Showtime)
- Hiiro Okamura (User of Golden Words)
- Aither (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Brushido and Washogun (Yo-kai Watch)