- Timepiece Attacks
The user can release/use clocks to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Clock Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of clocks.
- Clock Beam Emission: Release beams of clocks.
- Clock Blast Attacks: Release clocks over a specific target area.
- Clock Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of clocks.
- Clock Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of clocks.
- Clock Breath: Discharge clocks from the mouth.
- Clock Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Clock Cutting: Use clocks to cut opponents.
- Clock Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with clocks.
- Clock Pillar Projection: Project clock pillars.
- Clock Spike Projection: Project clock spikes.
- Clock Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of clocks.
- Clock Wave Emission: Send out a wave of clocks that repels everything.
- Expanding Clock Bolts: Project clocks that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Clock Blasts: Release blasts of clocks in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release clock blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of clocks.
- Omnidirectional Clock Waves: Send out a wave of clocks in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit clocks from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of clocks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release clock blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release clock blast from swords.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of clocks.
- Zap: A tiny short release of clocks to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Clinging Damage
- Clock Manipulation
- Combat Merging
- Hidden Attacks
- Metal Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Object Constructs
- Object Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Time Manipulation
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users don't have the ability to control any possible fires that may occur.
- Pocket Watch Thing Sticker (Paper Mario)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.