- Cloth Projection
- Fabric Attacks/Projection
- Wrapping Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use cloth to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Cloth Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of cloth.
- Cloth Beam Emission: Release beams of cloth.
- Cloth Blast: Release cloth over a specific target area.
- Cloth Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of cloth.
- Cloth Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of cloth.
- Cloth Breath: Discharge cloth from the mouth.
- Cloth Element Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Cloth Cutting: Use cloth to cut opponents.
- Cloth Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with cloth.
- Cloth Pillar Projection: Project cloth pillars.
- Cloth Spike Projection: Project cloth spikes.
- Cloth Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of cloth.
- Expanding Cloth Bolts: Project cloth that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Cloth Blasts: Release blasts of cloth in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release cloth blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of cloth.
- Omnidirectional Cloth Waves: Send out a wave of cloth in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit cloth from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of cloth that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release cloth blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release cloth blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of cloth that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of cloth.
- Zap: A tiny short release of cloth to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Artificial Element Combat
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Cloth Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Inorganic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of cloth to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.