Users can turn cloth into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the cloth for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Clothing Generation
- Constructs Creation
- Object Manipulation
- Thread Generation
- Thread Manipulation
- Thread Mimicry
- May be unable creating cloth, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Cloth can be very easily destroyed unless user can reinforce it somehow.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Bandage Throw Users (Dragon Ball)
- Senketsu (Kill la Kill)
- Sybil Dvorak/Gypsy Moth/Skein (Marvel Comics)
- Cloth Binding Technique Users (Naruto)
- Uzume (Sekirei)
- Martha Stewart (The Simpsons)
- Azami (Tsugumomo)
- Kiriha (Tsugumomo)