- Clothing/Textile Trapping
The user can bind, imprison and/or otherwise stop objects/beings using cloth.
- Freeing/Intangibility/Unfixed Movement
- May not be able to bind certain entities.
- May need medium for binding targets.
- Certain cloth/textiles may not be strong enough for binding.
- Destruction/loss of cloth could mean loss of binding capability.
- Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Madoushi (Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie)
- Sylvan Scofield/Sylph (DC Comics)
- Bandages the Mummy (Dragon Ball)
- Tuck (Generator Rex)
- Elizabeth Joestar/Lisa Lisa (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part II Battle Tendency)
- Sybil Dyvorak/Skein (Marvel Comics)
- Elena la Brava/Lady Killer (Marvel/Malibu Comics)
- Cloth Paralysis Jutsu/Cloth Binding Technique Users (Naruto)
- Abracadaver (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Kiriha (Tsugumomo)
- Nataku (X/1999)
- Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
- Ziah Rashid (The Kane Chronicles)
- Third Arm Sash (Xiaolin Showdown)
- The Bands of Hathor (Kane Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.