- Cloth Control
- Fabric Manipulation
- Fiber Manipulation/Control
- Wrapping Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any sort of clothes of any material (cotton, plastic, leather, wool, etc.) or type, and textiles/cloth, a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres formed by weaving, knitting, crocheting, knotting, or felting.
- Cloth Attacks
- Cloth Constructs
- Clothing Generation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using a textiles/cloth as a weapon.
- Object Possession
- Manipulate the properties of clothes.
- Repair textiles/cloth.
- Move/lift textiles/cloth at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Puppet Mastery controlling others via cloth.
- Rope Manipulation
- Thread Manipulation
- Bandage Manipulation
- Cape Manipulation
- Cloth Magic
- Hat Manipulation
- Ribbon Manipulation
- Silk Manipulation
- Scarf Manipulation
- Wool Manipulation
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Bead Manipulation
- Clothing Combat
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Hair Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Plastic Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation
- Space-Time Fabric Manipulation
- May be unable to create cloth, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May cause the user pain to try and move 'hard' objects.
- May not be able to manipulate single threads.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Unless user can reinforce the cloth, it can be damaged any way normal cloth could be.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Vulnerable to fire.
- Wand Dress Magic (Regal Academy)
- Fiber Master (My Hero Academia)