- Cloth/Clothing/Fabric/Textile Physiology
- Clothing/Fabric/Textile Mimicry
- The Living Soft-Sculpture
User with this ability either is or can transform into cloth/fabric/textile. Users transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of cloth, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Impact Absorption
- Malleable Anatomy
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Clothing Combat
- Cloth Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Flat Body
- Golem Creation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing cloth/textile to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Sewing Equipment Physiology
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Cloth/textile isn't very resilient.
- Affected by anything normal cloth/textile is.
- Pillow World (Adventure Time)