- "Power's all in the costume. Why else would we run around in colored undies?"
- ― Mermaid Man (SpongeBob SquarePants)
The power to gain strength from clothing.
- Clothing Affinity
The user is able to gain strength from articles of clothing such as hats, gloves, and shirts.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- May be limited to certain articles of clothing.
- Weak against Cloth Removal.
See also: Clothes Make the Superman.
- Fubuki Sakuragasawa (Arcade Gamer Fubuki)
- Cow (Cow and Chicken)
- Kisaragi Honey (Cutey Honey)
- Cleveland Brown (Family Guy); limited to Tweed
- Ralph Hinkley (Greatest American Hero)
- Rurumo (Majimoji Rurumo)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
- Pactio Users (Negima); via Cosplay Card
- Cosplay Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Jubei Yagyu (Samurai Girls); via Legendary Bridal Gown
- Tomba (Tomba)
- Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.